The McMillan Theatre’s Studio is perfect for small-scale performances, conferences, rehearsals, standing concerts, films, talks, and receptions. With its sprung floor it is ideal for dancing.
Its capacity is up to 100 with standing or as end on theatre style seating, and up to 70 with cabaret style seating at round tables (up to five people per table).
Catering and refreshment packages offered are very varied, and will be tailored to suit your requirements.
Hire charge: from £225 + VAT.
- Five hours’ access to The Studio and backstage facilities (including set-up, rehearsals, sound checking, lighting plot, performances and get-out)
- One technician to operate lighting or sound (more technicians are available upon request)
- Seating and/or tables laid out
- Basic speech PA
- Duty manager and front of house volunteers to operate the venue
- Staffed bar, opens 45 minutes before performance and closes after the interval
- Brochure entry in The McMillan Theatre season brochure (subject to copy deadline)
- Website listing
- Additional rehearsal time
- Box Office commission (negotiable) for running a box with online ticket sales for your event
- Merchandise sales commission of 10% on all sales
- PRS charge if applicable
- Professional security staff if applicable
- Equipment: radio mics, moving light fixtures, hazer/smoke machine, and staging
- Furniture: round tables and chairs for cabaret style seating
For more information and to book a tour time, contact the Theatre Manager, Anthony Bruton on 01278 558020 or by email at email@example.com