There are a number of ways in which you can make a booking with The McMillan Theatre, and we hope you’ll find the process quick and easy.
Book your tickets through our website, and you can choose your seats by viewing the seating plan, and can also decide if you want to print your tickets, have them posted, or collect them from the Box Office.*
The Box Office is open from 10am to 2pm Monday to Friday, and also 90 minutes before performances and 15 minutes after the start. Please come in to the Theatre to make your booking, or call us on 01278 556677.
Group bookings for more than 10 tickets should also be made through the Box Office - please contact us if you wish to make a group booking or reservation.
Tickets can be reserved through the Box Office without payment for up to one week until the day before the event.
We want to provide the best theatre experience for all of our customers, so if you need accessible seating or for a wheelchair, please call the Box Office on 01278 556677 so we can arrange the best position for your needs.
Terms and Conditions
A booking fee of £1.50 will be applied to all bookings.
*tickets sent by post also incur a £2.50 postage charge. Please allow 2 weeks for postal delivery.
We regret that tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase, except when an event is cancelled.
Please note, there may be additional charges for selected shows, which will be advised by our Box Office team and on our website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All tickets are non-refundable.
2. In the event of a performance cancellation, a refund will be issued on
production of the appropriate tickets.
3. Please check your ticket details.
4. The theatre management reserves the right to refuse admission.
5. Latecomers will only be admitted at a suitable break in the performance.
6. The use of cameras or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
7. Tickets are issued on the basis of the most up to date information available,
however the management reserve the right to make changes should
unforeseen circumstances occur.
8. Please inform the Box Office if you have any access requirements.